Registration for Lenaea 2021 is coming!
For reference, schools are registered upon receipt of a completed General Registration Form and Institution Fee of $165. In order to accommodate your scheduling requests, it is recommended that schools turn in these forms as early as possible. Final scheduling for festival events will not occur until all of a school’s forms and participant fees are received.
All Google Forms are submitted electronically. There is no need to submit paper copies.
The information below is for reference only, based on 2020 registration guidelines. 2021 documents will be posted later this year.
- 2020 Registration Packet – For Reference Only (pdf)
- Includes dates, fees, stage specifications, scoring criteria, etc. Please carefully review this package, as it contains policy, scoring and eligibility changes from prior years.
- General Registration Form – (Google Form)
- Technical Questionnaire Form – (Google Form)
- One-Act Registration Form – (Google Form)
- Monologue Registration Form – (Google Form)
- Duo Scene Registration Form – (Google Form)
- Musical Theatre Registration Form – (Google Form)
- Set & Costume Design Registration Form – (Google Form)
- Liability Release Form – (pdf)
- Bob Smart Spirit of Lenaea Award Nomination Form (pdf)
- Lenaea Form W-9 (pdf)
Festival Fees (non-refundable once deposited):
- Institution Fee – $165 (includes admission for one Program Director)
- Student Fees – $20 each
- Chaperones – $15 each
Checks should be payable to: Lenaea High School Theatre Festival
Credit card payments accepted via PayPal: