We’re excited to have you be a part of the festival!
Participants are required to be checked in by the Program Director or an authorized chaperone no later than one hour before their school’s first scheduled event. Check in is located inside the lobby of the Harris Center for the Arts.
Please check final schedules and bulletin boards for any changes.
You will need to contact the Festival Technical Director immediately after you check in to make final arrangements for your load-in. Load-in will be prepared according to your Technical Questionnaire.
- Technical requests submitted day of the performance may not be honored.
- Props and costumes may not be left in the shop area without prior arrangement.
- Each school has 15 minutes to set up and 15 minutes to strike.
- Be sure to indicate the running time of your production on your registration form.
For technical questions, one-act play set up or venue details, contact Ian Wallace.
Dressing rooms are available one hour before and 45 minutes after performances. Dressing rooms will be used by multiple schools and may be co-ed (there are bathrooms backstage for those who wish more privacy.) Dressing room assignments will be given at check in.
Do not leave valuables unattended. The Harris Center for the Arts/Three Stages at Folsom Lake College and the Lenaea High School Theatre Festival are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
It is the responsibility of the Program Directors to send parents written confirmation of all festival details (event times, hotel room info, etc.) so parents will know where their children are at all times.
It is imperative that everyone observes the rules of theatre etiquette in order for all schools to have a fair and equal opportunity. Distractions, noise and interruptions are not acceptable. Food, drink, photography, and use of any electronic devices are strictly prohibited in all performance spaces and classrooms. Videotaping from a seated position is permitted during Command Performances and Closing Awards Ceremony as long as audience views are not obstructed.
Please note that Harris Center Three Stages and Folsom Lake College have strict policies of only allowing scheduled events to take place. This includes performances of any kind and at any location on the campus.
According to California Penal Code Section 171b, it is against the law to have guns in any state or local public building. This includes the Folsom Lake College campus. We recommend using prop guns and a sound effects in the booth. Additionally, fire materials of any kind on or back stage are prohibited.
Tickets are available in advance or during the Festival. For advance tickets, go to www.harriscenter.net or call (916) 608-6888.
You have two local options for hotels that offer special rates for Lenaea High School Theatre Festival participants and guests:
2575 Iron Point Road | Folsom, CA 95630 | (916)984-7624
We are only 1.6 miles from the Harris Center!
February 1-3, 2019 | RATE TBD | *includes buffet breakfast
- 24/7 Starbucks
- Bistro – offering breakfast, dinner service and cocktails
- Fitness Facility
- Indoor Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi, heated year round!
- Fire & Security Systems throughout Hotel with electronic entry in rooms
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access throughout the property
- Refrigerator in every Guestroom
- The Market – Available 24/7 featuring snacks, beverages, microwaveable items and sundries guest may have left at home.
- Business Center & Boarding Pass kiosk– complimentary printing & computer use
Last day to book: TBD
For more information, please contact the hotel directly:
Suzanne Campanello – Sales Manager | 916-984-4107 | Suzanne.Campanello@pillarhotels.com
155 Placerville Road | Folsom, CA 95630 | (916) 235-7744
We are only 1 mile from the Harris Center!
February 1-3, 2019 | RATES TBD
- Shuttle Service to Harris Center and local areas
- On the House™ Hot Breakfast buffet
- Microwave & Mini Refrigerators in all rooms
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access
- 24 hour Business center
- State of the art fitness facility
- Indoor ozone pool & Jacuzzi
- Ample parking spaces for Buses
For group reservations, please call the Sales Department at (916) 235-7746.
Walk-up attendees may purchase passes during the festival.
A daily pass is $13.50 for adults and $8.50 for children age 12 and under.
Weekend passes are also available for $18.50 for adults and $13.50 for children age 12 and under.