Registration for Lenaea 2018
Schools may reserve a spot in the festival prior to the final registration deadline. Reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. In order to accommodate your scheduling requests, it is recommended that schools turn in a completed General Registration Form and submit the Institution Fee of $145.00 by December 8, 2017.
All Google Forms are submitted electronically. There is no need to submit paper copies. If you need paper copies of any forms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2018 Registration Packet (pdf)
- Includes dates, fees, stage specifications, scoring criteria, etc. It is required that all Program Directors read the entire packet.
- General Registration Form – DUE 12/8/17 (Google Form)
- Technical Questionnaire Form – DUE 1/12/18 (Google Form)
- Duo Scene Registration Form – DUE 1/12/18 (Google Form)
- Monologue Registration Form – DUE 1/12/18 (Google Form)
- Musical Theatre Registration Form – DUE 1/12/18 (Google Form)
- Set & Costume Design Registration Form – DUE 1/12/18 (Google Form)
- Liability Release Form – DUE 2/2/18 (pdf)
- Bob Smart Spirit of Lenaea Award Nomination Form (pdf)
Festival Fees (non-refundable once deposited):
- Institution Fee – $145.00
- Student Fees – $15.00 each
- Chaperones – $10.00 each (Program Directors are covered by the Institution Fee)
Checks should be payable to: Lenaea High School Theatre Festival
Credit card payments accepted via PayPal: